Monday, October 6, 2014

My School Days

Everybody used to choose one of my classmates and me as a head boy of the group. I was 2 years like head boy. All my classmates were a little bit naughty, and then when our teachers didn’t stay in the classroom, they made anything such as throw the chairs or bags. Sometimes I harbored them.
Also I met my best friend there; her name is Nancy, our friendship started after her Mother died. Also had more friends most of them were women and we used to share our food.

As every girl, I was in love of a guy called Mauricio, once in a while I used to write letters for him, but one time my  “Dear Friend” Nestor took up him one of those letters, and suddenly he started to read it in front of our classmates. It was disgraceful!
Normally, we used to play basketball, soccer or volleyball. If we could, we participated in those tournaments. The sports’ teacher made a dance competition, and then we could to participate. In the celebrations such as Independence Day, Christmas day, student’s day we danced and we ate typical dishes.

After my classes, I used to walking around the park with my cousin and friends. We bought potatoes fries for share us, after that we taking the bus, it wasn’t matter that my father told me off for arrived late at home. Just we wanted to amuse.

I loved the middle school.

1 comment:

  1. Hi karen!
    mm you have a lot of grammatical problems:
    For example in used to
    used to choose , share, write , play , walk .The right form is chose , share , wrote , played and walked .
    you also have problems with frecuency adverbs .
    sometimes i harbored , the right way is I sometimes harbored
    In some parts you must order your ideas because you put
    Nestor took up him one of those letters, and suddenly he started to read it in front of our classmates. It was disgraceful! , and I think this way is better : Nestor took up one of those letters and It was disgraceful because he had read it in front of our class.

    ReplyDelete